Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Fox Run in Colour



I created this colour version of my Fox Run cycle in Adobe Photoshop by importing the original GIF animation and painting multiple layers using Photoshop's Timeline and Video Layers. While the final look is very like the original sketches seen in the previous post, the approach is incredibly time consuming taking roughly 4 hours to paint about 18 frames. It might be a unique look for a commercial or short film and I'm sure with some more experimentation with brushes I could achieve a more realistic water colour look.

I also ran into some trouble trying to make this a GIF as the frame rate came in as 30FPS to Photoshop but the original animation was created at 24FPS so things got super fast on the export. I managed to get it to export properly in Adobe Premiere.

No comments:

Post a Comment